Friday, August 10, 2018

These 3 Questions Are the Key to Choosing the Right Agent to Sell Your Home


When interviewing agents as you prepare to sell your home, there are three important questions you should ask them.

Looking to buy a Chicago home? Get a Full Home Search
Selling your Chicago home? Get a Free Home Price Evaluation


The Realtor you trust to guide you through the listing process will have a significant impact on your success. Therefore, there are three key questions sellers should ask agents before making the decision to work with them.

1. “How much is my home worth?” The right agent will be able to study the market and give you an in-depth analysis of your property’s true value. This analysis should produce a figure that is within 2% to 3% of the projected list price. 


2. “How long is it going to take for my home to sell?” Again, this agent will be able to estimate the time your transaction will take based on area statistics. 

Agents must have a proven plan of action in place for selling your listing.   
3. “What will you do to get my home sold?” Agents must have a proven plan of action in place for selling your listing. As for myself, I have a 19-point plan of action specifically designed to bring my clients success. If you have any other questions, would like more information, or are curious about my answers to these three questions, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment